As an Intern, you support our teams in operational and project-related tasks.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an Intern for at least 4-6 months. During your internship you will support our teams in various operational and project related tasks all the while gaining insight into methods and processes of production development as well as learning how to enhance the handling specifics CAX program (system).
Degree: Dipl.-Ing, Industrial Engineering;. techn. BWL, state. Exp. Technicians
PC Knowledge: MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Other: interest for the automobile body and PC
Internship in Production Planning
- Supporting a competent team in the development and planning phases
- Edit schedules as well as analyze the utilization of planned resources
- Creating layouts and Presentation Documents
- Supporting the documentation of the planning results with planning tools as well as MS Office applications.
Internship in Robotics Simulation
- Supporting a competent team in the protection of automated production processes
- Learning basic knowledge of automatic cell modeling
- Editing robot processes with complex simulators
- Documenting the process results and structure date according to customer specifications